Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sign From Heaven?


This may look like an ordinary truck to you, but it's not to me. Today on my way back to work from lunch, I thought I left the garage door open so I turned around to go back home. I was then stopped by a red light. Grrrr. Usually when being stopped by a red light, I start to fiddle with the radio, but today I was on the phone with my Aunt Meggie (my favorite aunt in the whole world) as she was telling me GREAT news. All of a sudden (still at a red light) a silver semi truck passed by right before the light turned green. It's not that it was a semi truck passed, but the name that was on the semi truck. It's a sign from God and my grandparents that came with a sigh of relief and "Oh my Goodness!" moment that I had to interrupt my aunt Meg to tell what just happened.

If you know what my family has had to go through lately, then you would know why. And I want everyone to know how proud I am of my mom and aunt Meggie and how much I love them.

Anyways, I have never actually encountered a sign and actually knew that what it was. It may sound silly that it was "just a truck" but it made my day and it will be a story that I will tell for the rest of my life.

Have you ever had a sign from heaven? I'd love to hear about it :)




1 comment:

  1. Well, after my mom passed away, I was in counceling. I was only 6 so I was pretty young. But at the end of our sessions, on the last one, she took me to howard park by the river to release a balloon and a letter that I wrote to her. It was a VERY still day out-NO wind whatsoever. So we said something (I dont remember what) and let the balloon go. It got stuck in the trees and I was SOOO upset! But then, out of NOWHERE, the balloons started to move, got free, and went up in the sky....I looked around as the balloons started moving and NO other trees or bushes were moving. I swear, it was my mommy coming to get her letter and balloons!!! I will NEVER EVER forget that day!! I love you honey and I can't read the truck (I texted you to ask you haha) but yes, I TOTALLY believe in signs!! -Bri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)