Monday, May 9, 2011

Tatum's 1st Birthday

Tatum Jack is now a year old already!


I can't believe Tater was just only a couple of months when we found him and picked him up from the pound. Now, he's a spoiled brat that gets basically whatever he wants.


Due to being super busy, we weren't able to send out invites to all of our fosters and our friends puppies to come over and celebrate with us. We spent Tater's first birthday celebrating with our newest six-month old foster, Boots.


Even though we couldn't find birthday hats, (because that would have been awesome), we instead found puppy ice cream at the grocery store! (Which you can find at your local Fry's).



It's my birthday, and I get ice cream if I wanna....



Happy birthday Tatum Jack! You're the best dog we could ever ask for :) We love you and can't wait to spend our life with you.


1 comment:

  1. If you ever need a Dog sitter I am here to steal him =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)