Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday Weekend

For my birthday, we celebrated Trav doing the Warrior Dash, but I did get these from the Travey Poo himself:



Since the Warrior Dash, we decided to celebrate my birthday on Thursday night. The plan was to go out to dinner, but when I got home, I was surprised with:

For my birthday, Trav made me a Creamy Alfredo, and at this point, I was too excited to take pictures because sitting at my seat was a box....
.
..
....
....inside that box was.....


While taking some new pictures of my favorite bling, I was attacked with kisses:




P.S. On May 1st, we discovered that Osama Bin Laden was killed. Read more about it here. Thank you to all of our wonderful soldiers fighting overseas and in the USA for all of us. Everyone loves and appreciates everything that you do - for us and our country. And a dead terrorist for my birthday is a pretty awesome gift.  


3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the the flowers and the necklace. It's beautiful!! Happy, happy belated birthday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the flower and the necklace! It's beautiful!! Happy, happy belated birthday, girl!!

    (not sure if my first comment went thru!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this was the cutest post! Travis definitely knows what he's doing, that necklace is gorgeous :) And giiiirrrrl, you look TAN! I'm glad your birthday was everything you hoped it would be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)