Monday, February 14, 2011

Bad Things Happen in Three's

via here

What a year so far. I must say it is not as what I picture it and has some sad things that happened so far.
1.) My grandma passes away.
2.) A teacher from the school where I used to work at daughter who was only twleve years old, unexpectedly passed away in her sleep. I recently learned that she had a heart condition.
3.) While I was (literally) looking at cards for my ex-co-worker, my mom calls me with sad news. My cousin's husband was involved in a hit-and-run. He was walking home with a friend and they were both hit by a car that took off. They are both in the hospital. I'm not too sure on how their condition is at the moment, but I heard it isn't looking so good. Please keep these two guys in your prayers.
It is only the middle of February. Please don't let too many more tragic things continue to happen.

4 comments:

  1. i am sorry to hear that this year has really had a rough start. i will keep those 2 men in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Ash! This must be the Jake that you sopke of? I am so sorry!!! They are both in my prayers! I hope things get better for you and you don't have to go through any more heartache!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Ash, I am so sorry that you're having a rough time right now. Hopefully all the bad stuff gets out of the way in the beginning of the year, and the rest of the year will be amazing.

    My prayers are with your cousins husband and his friend! how awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about all of your losses and scares. I hope that everything starts getting better. I know what you mean, though. So far, this year isn't looking too well...

    I'll be sending warm happy feelings your way. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)