Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day Style: Momma & Daddy

There is only one more week until Valentine's Day. This is a time to celebrate all of your mushy love, and who doesn't love that? This week I'm going to be featuring love stories, pictures, and quotes for the next seven days.


As some of you remember, my parents celebrated their 25th Wedding anniversary. I was able to find the CD of pictures that I put in their slide show for their party.


25 Years of "Love, Love, Love" (as my mom would say)










1 comment:

  1. Awe! I love pictures like this, where you get to see someone still happily married. That doesn't happen too often. They're very lucky. My parents just had their 30th anniversary last year.
    Hope all's well for you, Ash. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)