Wednesday, January 5, 2011

That's him :)

After working on my new "About" page.. I was in search for the perfect picture for Travis.  I stumbled across these pictures and they couldn't help but make me blush and fall in love with him all over again. While looking at these pictures they were followed with, "Awww..." along with some giggles.

*I took these photos while on Skype while we were doing the whole long distance thing*


 

Aaaahhhhh... yes, I love him. :) I hope these pics gave you a little laugh! I love his serious looks and when he was trying to make me smile. These pictures bring back so many memories and a reminder of why I moved here.

And in case you're wondering what picture I chose, you'll just have to go look and see.



3 comments:

  1. haha the one of him with the flashlight in his mouth cracks me up! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have passed a blog award to you, because you so rock! http://duckiebuckets.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-not-leg-lamp-but.html
    Go read and get your award. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Im a new follower to you blog from Amanda @ The forever Endeavor... I still have alot of catch-up reading to do on your blog, but so far i really like what I've seen! can't wait to read more! I hope you can stop by and check out our blog as well, and leave a little <3!! :)
    ~Jaimie
    http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)