Thursday, January 27, 2011

Texas/Mexico

Another reason why I was absent was the reason that I was still able to go with Trav to visit his dad in Texas. We were also able to walk across the border, which was my first time to Mexico!

The first night we got into Texas

The turtle rescue
A live jelly fish washed up on shore
Trav's dad, Bill, eating oysters. Trav and I didn't touch them.
Walking across the bridge. Right side: US Left side: Mexico
Entering: Mexico
(Yes, I made Trav get a manicure with me. He got shiny gloss. Haha. jk.)
Lunch in Mexico.
Looking at the gulf that night  (back in the US) with an orange moon.


Deep sea fishing



Dolphins were following us


On the way back we had more dolphins following us :)



More Pics
We were able to meet up with our friends, Travis (yes another Travis) and Amber.
Trav wrote this in the sand. Isn't he adorable?!  :)





Okay, so that was a lot of photos, but I can't help it! I love them all. Plus, it's so hard to choose between so many photos, so maybe it might make it feel like you were there too? :) 


I am leaving town again this weekend to go back to Indiana (in the 20 degree weather) to be with my mom and to help her with matters. There computer is really, really slow, but I will try (but I can't promise, due to the slow computer) to post and read all of your blogs. :)

Xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this makes the Texas coast look amazing!! I've never been, but this makes me want to go. I can't believe those photos of dolphins - what an amazing experience! Were the ocean and beach photos in Texas or Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about all of the pictures. I LOVE pictures! You're lucky. I wish I had more time and money to travel. Did you take those dolphin pictures? You're very talented. Hope you had a great time. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, your pics are GREAT! The dolphins are so cute! That is amazing how close they were to your boat! What a neat experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)