Monday, January 3, 2011

Love You to the Moon and Back


I found this today while I was cleaning out Trav's lunch box. It made me smile non-stop knowing that I have such an amazing boyfriend who gives me such sweet surprises. :)


*And for those who don't know, Trav and I had to spend almost a year apart: July 2009 - June 2010, because he had his dream job in Arizona, while I had to finish school in Indiana. Hence, this is the first year we get to spend the whole year together :) The long distance part of the relationship was extremely hard, but so worth it.*


I am one lucky girl.



4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this is beautiful!! Love letters are the best :) You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* you are very lucky and you know it! :) wishing you and your men an amazing new years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Finding hidden love notes is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable....proof there are still great men out there! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)