Lessons in Life
* That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
* No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must learn to forgive them for that.
* True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for true love.
* You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
* It's taking a long time to become the person I want to be.
* You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
* You can keep going long after you think you can't.
* We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
* You either control your attitude or it controls you.
* Regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, it fades there better be something else to take its place.
* Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
* Money is a lousy way of keeping score.
* My best friend and I can do anything or nothing together and still have the best time.
* Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down are the ones to help you get back up.
* Sometimes when I'm angry, I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
* Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
* You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved and the rest is up to them.
* Sometimes no matter how much you care, some people just don't care back.
* It takes up years to build up trust, and only takes seconds to destroy it.
* Maturity has to do more with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived.
* No matter how bad your heart is broken the world won't stop for your grief.
* Just because two people argue doesn't mean that they don't love each other. And just because two people don't argue doesn't mean that they do.
* You shouldn't be eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
* Two people can look at the same exact thing and see something completely different.
* Your life can be changed in a matter of seconds by people who don't even know you.
* When you think you have no more to give, a friend who cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
* Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
* Sometimes the people who you care most about in life are sometimes taken too soon.
* It's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.
* Learning to forgive takes practices.
* Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself before you can forgive others.
* Some people love you dearly, they just don't know how to show it.
(More found here)
* You will make mistakes throughout your entire life. But this is how you learn.
* It's okay to feel sad and have a good cry.
* Life is not about impressing others. Nobody cares what kind of car you drive. If they do, then they are not worth your time.
* You never have to settle.
* Don't be a pushover.
* Memories are priceless. Make sure you take lots of pictures in life and write things down daily.
* It is okay to be different. Being all the same is boring.
* Ask for what you want, if you don't ask, you won't receive.
* Don't compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to you. There will always be someone more "successful, beautiful, or funnier" than you. But there is no one else on the earth that is you.
* Don't blame anyone else for your problems. They are yours. The sooner you establish this, the sooner you can work on them.
* Just because a billion people do something doesn't mean that it is right.
* Don't wish, do. "I wish I could..." is a waste of energy.
* Don't always ask yourself, "why" or "what if". It will drive you crazy.
* Don't waste your life away. Go outside, do things, have fun, live your life.
* You can change the world, because you define your world.
* Don't always rely and depend on others.
* Do activities by yourself. It can be a lot of fun and you can discover new things.
What are some of the biggest lessons in life that you've learned?