Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in Review

Wow. Another year has come and almost gone. Where does time go?!!!
See my 2009 review here.

New Years Day we ended up walking home that night.
Valentines Day

Played in the snow.


Took my best friend, Jocelyn to meet my adoptive soldier, Chris.

Spent Spring Break in Arizona.Trav and I went did the Rawhide dinner.

I fell more in love with Travis and the idea of Arizona.
Trav and I celebrated our one year anniversary.
Trav bought a house.
I turned 23.
My sister got confirmed.
I graduated with my BA.
I moved across the country. No big deal.
My family came to visit a week later.
We celebrated the 4th of July.
We adopted the cutest puppy in the world, Tatum Jack.
Trav's dad and brother came into town the following week.
Saw one of the best country concerts ever = Toby Keith
Went to LA to see Trav's friend, Dan
Threw my parents a surprise 25th wedding anniversary party.
Walked along the river.
Celebrated our year and a half.
Trav got a new truck and gave up his beloved car.
We dressed up for Halloween as Farmer, his daughter and pumpkin too!
Trav's mom, brother and friend Dan came in town for Thanksgiving.
We did a photoshoot with Timeless Essence Photography.
We drove the Apache Trail
Celebrated Christmas together as a little family
And celebrated Trav turning 24!


Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store!




5 comments:

  1. Yay! Such beautiful pictures! Here is to a just as wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a year!!!
    ...and that puppy is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a wonderful year it was! I'm happy to say that I was part of some of these fun activities :) Happy almost 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great way to recap on the last year! I hope that I have my camera with me more often in 2011 so that I can document it all. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you have an awesome New Years. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I LOVE your 2010 year in review with pictures!! What a fabulous idea. You did SO much this year, only pictures could do it all justice. And it makes it that much more fun to look at. I may have to borrow your idea. Congrats on so many things! I'm looking forward to what 2011 has for you as well :) .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)