Saturday, November 6, 2010

Downtown Phoenix

Last night, we took Travis (our friend that came into town) to explore downtown's city life. We met up with Kara and Ryan (because they always know what's going on downtown). We first went to the CityScape party. It's a new shopping and entertainment area that was just built down-town where Macy Gray was playing. Next, we headed to the First Friday (a downtown party every first Friday of the month), where we spent most of our time at two local places. We had a blast. :) Sorry the picture quality is bad.





3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you posted about our fun night because all the photos I took were AWFUL, lol.

    I had an amazing time!! We always have a blast with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, you are very gorgeous! I'm spreading love from 20sb... and I'm following you now. : )

    http://kimberli-findingmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment on my blog! I'm adding you to my blog reader right now.

    How fun that you live in Phoenix now. Have you hiked Camelback Mountain yet? That was on our list, but somehow relaxing took priority over it ;) .

    First Friday sounds like so much fun! Had we known about it we might've made our way over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)