Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mexican Dip


Mexican Dip

This recipe was given to me by a friend when I was in high school and it is a huge hit that I make all the time. So much in fact that my uncle from Indiana asked me about it on Thanksgiving! I added to it once Kara tried the dip with salsa and it was love.

Here is a great and easy appetizer to impress your guests. So get the chips out and get ready to dip right on in! :) 

Ingredients:

- 1 pkg. of cream cheese
- 1 can of Hormel Chili No Beans (whatever size you want)
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese (or whatever kind of cheese you like)

Directions:

1.) Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 8X8 or 9X9 pan.
2.) Spread the can of the chili on top.
3.) Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
4.) Nuke in the microwave for 5 - 5 & 1/2 minutes.

Enjoy and let me know if you make it!! :0)

P.S. I have always used this pan when since making this dish at the house. I was told that since it's metal, not to put that in the microwave. So... just to make sure nothing happens, I would use a glass pan. 




1 comment:

  1. Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)