Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Within the last six months, Trav and I have been putting a TREMENDOUS amount of blood, sweat, and tears (me) into the house. Trav actually bought the house in April while I was still in Indiana, so Trav did most of the work before I moved in and he did an excellent job. I’m happy to present you what has been done within the house. Hopefully you love it as much as we do. :)


Welcome to our home (before, mid, and after)





*Updated version since I've lost all photos. Newest photos are the photos that our realtor took when we were selling our home during late summer 2012*

Entry Way

Kitchen (Trav gave me the red kitchen I have always dreamed of!)






Dining Room



Living Room (yes that was pink walls!)

1/2 Bath (the color we chose turned out way brighter than what I thought it was going to turn out like. I like to call it Frankenstein green. Ha.)





Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom


Stairs
Study


Bathroom - Upstairs


Guest room
Guest room

Pool (oh and you may see a thing called grass! )


Outside:

Trav added this in our garage (hehe, I have trained him well):


2 comments:

  1. It looks SOOOO BEAUTIFUL Ash!!!! I can tell how much love and laughter (and a few tears) you put into the house. It's really a home now! Can't wait til we can make many more years of memories <3

    P.S. I want to see the balls, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it girlie! Now it's all ready for me to move in:-P While I was scrolling through the pictures, all Peyton was saying was "FLOWERS!!!" because of your backround hahaha. She's too cute!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being so lovely! :)