Saturday, October 16, 2010

Year and A Half


Wow - time flies! I can't believe that Trav and I have been "officially" dating for a year and a half today. :) I actually feel like it's been much longer than that. He is undoubtedly the love of my life. I'm so blessed to have him in my life and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Top 10 Reasons Why I fall in love with this boy more every day (in no particular order):


1.) He has all the qualities in a person that I want to be. He's always happy (except when he has a rough day at work), the most compassionate person, an extremely hard-worker, always wanting to learn, extremely talented and respectable person, responsible to the max, a team player, and very lovable all with having a great sense of humor. He is a great son, brother and boyfriend all wrapped up in one.


2.) He looks in the good of everyone, even if they made a mistake. He has faith in others that they will do the best thing and make the right choice.
3.) He's my rock. Anyone can depend on him no matter what. 
4.) He makes me a better person than I never thought I could be. I find myself more carefree, happier, and enjoying life more all thanks to him.
5.) We pray together. This is very important since we both believe in God, even though we don't go to church on a regular basis. We have faith that God will help us through obstacles and show us to the light.
6.) He's a hero and a true inspiration to all who meet him. He saves lives, and he changes them for the better. Just by just walking in a room, he radiates. 
7.) He's my number one fan and always sees the best in me.
8.) He's a great puppy daddy and one day he'll be an extremely great daddy (Don't worry, this one won't happen for a LLLLOOONNNNGGGG time!)
9.) He's completely honest. Maybe sometimes a little too honest, but it's the truth. Anyone can ask him anything and he won't lie. He's simply not the type of person who lies. Honesty has made our relationship stronger - except that he did tell me that I had a "pouch" before we started P90X.
10.) Because he's him. There is no other person that I would want to grow old with, even if he's obsessed with Ohio State, makes me exercise when I don't want to, and annoys me just to make me smile. I am so proud of him and excited to say that he's all mine and that I love him with every ounce of my being :) 

I love you Romeo. Happy 1 year and a 1/2 anniversary.

1 comment:

Thanks for being so lovely! :)