Friday, September 10, 2010

Life is an Adventure

Girl






I AM the biggest dork ever

& laugh at all STUPID little things
I love WATCHING the rain
& ALWAYS sing loud in my car
!I ♥ the color pink!
&& ♥ lots of chocolate!
& Jesus too
I AM a daughter, a sister, and a friend
& can be super stubborn, impatient, and jealous
But I AM blessed in life
& COULDN'T ask for more

Girl Meets Boy Love of Her Life





He's a Hero

saves lives for fun, including mine
Loves me for Me
He's super HOT
& crazy obsessed with Ohio State University
can do MJ's "Thriller" in his boxes
& makes me LAUGH constantly
calls me his princess when I'm being a grumpy butt
He's the best kisser and cuddler ever
While being my best friend
&& simply the man of my dreams

Boy Gets Dream Job and Buys a House


Trav has wanted to move for the longest time and get out of the cold and snow of Indiana. Nobody could blame him, so when he got his dream job working in the ICU of a hospital in Arizona, he had to take it. That meant, we had to do the long distance thing for almost a whole year, seeing each other probably only every 2 months. The long distance thing was extremely difficult, and it wasn't the ideal situation, but we did it! :)  


Overall, it made it through while it only made us stronger as a couple. Now we're stuck with each other every day and he wouldn't be able to get rid of me even if he wanted to. :) Througout it all, I did realize that 1.) long distance relationships can work and 2.) I now have a tremendous amount of respect for people who are in the military who have to do the long distance things for months - a year at a time.


Girl moves



Bye Bye Indiana :(
Pouring Rain in Chicago











Destination finally reached at sunset. Arizona here we are!
Girl loved boy so much, she dropped everything she knew just to be with him. That meant moving 3,000 miles away from friends and family. Arizona is def. beautiful with it's sunsets, warm weather, mountains, and palm trees, but I still miss my family and friends (who wouldn't?). Never in a million years did I think I was ever going to leave my small hometown. While adventuring to my new hometown and seeing some friends along the way, my car died on the side of the road (figures, right?! LOL). However, it was just the battery (thank the Lord!) and we can always tell stories about it and joke about it :) 

I know it sounds crazy that I moved for a boy, but I didn't move just for a boy. If I didn't do it, I would always be wondering what if. I would have probably have regretted not taking a perfect opportunity. The perfect opportunity = graduating from college, losing a job due to downsizing, being young and being able to do this now during my life period. Therefore, I had to take the chance &  move out, otherwise I don't think I would ever have the chance to explore new things (including traffic, dry heat, and a new environment). Because sometimes in life you just have to take a chance because you never know how perfect something might turn out to be. That's what I did, and I haven't regretted it.


Thank goodness for Skype though (and whoever invented it MUST have been a genius), so I can still see my friends and family. Yet, while living here, I still need to make some more friends and get a job (help!).



Has anyone else done anything this crazy before?

Adopted a Puppy







Our Little Family
After moving in together, we decided to get a pure breed black lab puppy. However, I was able to talk Trav into going to the animal shelter where we feel completely head-over-heels in love with a white Pointer mix (who we think is part Pitt). We named him Tatum Jack (yes, after Jack Tatum the Ohio State football player who died two weeks after we named him. Although, we realized we might have caused some unhealthy consequences for this football player). Tatum has been the light of our lives. He's way curious and gets into everything, but we wouldn't have it any other way. He is the best puppy without a doubt and everyone loves him. 


Girl Started a Blog


I needed something to share my life. My friend, Kara, suggested I create a blog. And why not? That way I can share my adventures (so I can remember them) and can read others. Hopefully I'll make some friends along the way <3 Life just couldn't get any better!


P.S.I don't claim that the grammer in any of my blogs is correct!

P.S.S. I'm still trying to figure this all out, please be patient. :)
P.S.S.S. I can't wait to meet you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being so lovely! :)